The list is out!
Now we know which products are retiring and will not be returning in the new Annual Catalog in June.
Click on this LINK to the Occasions 2018 Catalog Retirement List in PDF format
Click on this LINK to the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog Retirement List in PDF format.
The Retirement Lists at Stampin' Up! Have been announced today. Be sure you get your favorites while supplies last. I cannot emphasize enough it is truly 'WHILE SUPPLIES LAST”! Check your retiring inks for reinkers, your supply of retiring card stock and any wish list you might have made to see if any retiring stamp sets, tools or designer series paper are on the list. Please get your orders in early to avoid disappointment. I cannot emphasize how important that is!
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you or your customer wants, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you/your customer risk it being sold out.
It's been over 5 years since Stampin' Up has freshened up the color palette so it's time!
I'm so excited to get some more updated, trendy colors!! There are still 4 color collections and an added Basics with black, white and vanilla colors. We still have our 10 In Colors, too. You will learn more about these colors with the release of the new Catalog in June. What is important now is there are retiring 13 if the Core Colors
The 13 colors retiring are: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Wisteria Wonder.
GET YOUR REFILLS AND CARD STOCK TODAY!
The ink refills and card stock notoriously sell out quickly, so check your inventory.
** Stampin' Up! is updating our ink pad cases, too! We will still have the awesome foam pad, but the case is being streamlined. Will share more about the pads when they become available. But the updates include a hinge that won't come off accidentally (it still flips and stores with ink upside down), and a thinner case that stacks on top of other pads, if needed. They will still fit in the carousel if you have that. They also have a defoamer in them, so no more air bubbles.
SHOP ONLINE NOW
PLEASE USE THE HOSTESS CODE: PRKWETYS
All online orders over $25 using this code will receive a sampler of designer series paper. If your order is over $150 in SU merchandise, please DO NOT use hostess code. $150+ orders receive Stampin' Rewards and you don't want to miss out on getting your FREE merchandise directly from Stampin' Up!, and you will still get your DSP from me.
Got $99 worth of products on your list? $25 FREE plus FREE SHIPPING with the Demonstrator Kit!
Includes future discounts and more. Click here for details.
Become a DEMONSTRATOR
JOIN NOW FOR THE BEST DEAL
- Do you have a big wish list?
- Did you know that you can join Stampin' Up! Just for a discount?
- Kit can combine Annual Catalog, Occasions Catalog, Retiring Products, Clearance rack and more
- $25 free products (get $125 for only $99)
- Free shipping on the kit
- Future discounts
- Be a part of our demonstrator group, including Facebook community and more
- No selling necessary...unless you want to.
If you have any questions for me, please feel free to contact me any time. Watch for my Class Schedule to arrive soon, and more exciting news.
Do you want a copy of the new catalog? Email me right away. I will order yours and mail it directly to you in May.